Lyin’ Doc 124

Lyin’ Doc 124

Alien Guitarded Quack

And that’s the truth

or maybe not...

https://doc124gig.blogspot.com/

https://lyindoc124.substack.com/

https://www.youtube.com/@LyinDoc124

docellis124@gmail.com

lyindoc124@gmail.com

https://www.facebook.com/LyinDoc124

https://www.instagram.com/lyindoc124/

2013-07-21

3 Freezer Burn

Freezer Burn 2013.03.07

C ...................................Am .....................D7 
Two guys in a waiting room each in a state of gloom   
Well the big guy’s slightly dazedamazed, so he up and says 
“Hey there, what happened to you and why do you look so blue?” 
[Chorus
T’other dude: “Froze to death”, says he with icy-cold breath. 
“How did you get waiting here?” he asked, a hint of fear 
Skittering across his facebetween them increasing space 
[Chorus
“I guess me and my fair wife over time got mired in strife 
So I got to wonderin’, surely she was wanderin’ 
Was she seein’ Jumpin’ Jack? could I use that to attack?
[Chorus
I faked a trip out of town snuck home to get the low-down 
Sure enough, parked out in front a sight for a happy grunt 
Jumpin’ Jack’s bad-ass pick-up in front of the ole wick-up 
[Chorus
So I rushed eagerly in, hoped to catch the pair in sin 
Got the wife; in her eyes, light showed she’s lookin’ for a fight
 I searched through-out the house; never found that rotten louse 
[Chorus
Leaning against the freezer says she, “What’s wrong, ya geezer 
You’re done, so stick in a fork; too big to find dick, ya dork 
Of all the guys, you I pick; now can’t find your little prick”
 [Chorus
Well I gotta tell ya, dude, that just turned my attitude 
From frustrated and annoyed to major fury deployed 
Caused my aorta to pop and that caused my heart to stop” 
[Chorus
Coolly, Jumpin’ Jack says to big Lou, with frosty gaze 
“That walk-in freezer had room for me to meet my cold doom 
Couldn’t you look past the gal? we could still be alive, pal!” 

Chorus: 

Yippy yi yo and hi ho! skip around and hit the ground 
Hot diggity doggerel and plenty of folderol 
And for now we done breakin’ and no, we are not fakin’

2 comments:

  1. C starts at first syllable
    Am starts at syllable #11 or 12...
    D7 starts at syllable #14 or 15.

    I tried this chord progression because the progression pivots at first fret on B string, making for quick chord changes.

    I introduced this song Sunday 2013.03.10 at the Vincent Hill Station Restaurant & Saloon. Folks seemed to like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. replaced the chorus with a three chord progression in C A D A C

    ReplyDelete